IWU - Indoor Warning Unit
In certain conditions, such as e.g. high noise levels of machines or due to sound insulation measures in the building, it is possible that alarm signals cannot be heard inside buildings or are hard to hear.
In this case, Hörmann supplies special IWU systems for alarms inside buildings.
The IWU is based on the electronic siren technology and can therefore be easily combined with ECN sirens in a comprehensive warning system.
IWU output classes
The IWU is available in the output classes 500W, 1000W, 1500W, 2000W.
- Up to 10 customised alarm signals can be programmed.
- Live Public Address and/or pre-recorded text messages
- Compatibility with 100 Volt ELA loudspeaker technology
- Remote triggering via radio // wire // GSM // RDS/WARI
- Locale triggering //test // quiet test
- Integrated automatic self-monitoring - BITE (Built In Test Equipment)
- Extra flashing lights can be integrated for visual signals.
- Combination of the small loudspeaker in various groups
- Local triggering
- Triggering via remote control
- Quiet test
- Voice announcements
- Power supply 230V, 50Hz / 110V, 60Hz
- Independent of the main supply thanks to the integrated UPS.
- Local operating unit with an LCD display and membrane keyboard
- Control unit with embedded i188-processor core
- Free RS232 interfaces for connection of external end devices such as sensors
- Free digital I/O
- MICOS real time multitasking operating system
- 19" Europe card technology guarantees low maintenance needs and expandability
- Siren cabinet for inside assembly available
- Special solutions for operation in extreme ambient temperatures also available