ECN - Electronic siren
The high-performance electronic sirens of the ECN series are used in a variety of siren warning systems both at home and abroad. The various ECN sirens only differ from each other with regard to their audible range so that we can supply our customers with the right siren depending on the size and condition of the respective region without having to make any compromises with regard to the technology or the functions.
- Omni-directional or directed sound propagation
- Up to 10 customised alarm signals can be programmed.
- Live Public Address and/or pre-recorded text messages
- Extremely high efficiency level dB/W
Integrated automatic test procedures - BITE (Built In Test Equipment)
- Remote triggering via radio // wire // GSM // RDS/WARI
- Local triggering/test // quiet test
- Local triggering
- Triggering via remote control
- Quiet test
- Voice announcements
- Power supply 230V, 50Hz / 110V, 60Hz - optionally via a solar panel
- Independent of the mains supply thanks integrated UPS.
- Local operating unit with LCD display and membrane keyboard
- Control unit with embedded i188-processor Kernel
- Free RS232 interfaces for connecting external end devices such as sensors
- Free digital I/O
- MICOS real time multitasking operating system
- 19" technology guarantees low maintenance needs and expandability
- Siren cabinet for inside and outside assembly available
- Siren head made of weatherproof aluminium, can be configured flexibly
- Special solution for operation in extreme ambient temperatures also available
There are a number of options and variants available for the assembly of the electronic sirens; we will be happy to draw up a suitable solution for you.