- Electronic Compact Siren
The ECI siren was developed by Hörmann to offer our customers a replacement for the no longer up-to-date motor siren E57.
In contrast to motor sirens, the ECI siren has the decisive advantage in that it remains fully functional even in the event of a power failure (e.g. during floods) thanks to the fact that it is battery operated.
ECI 600 109 dB(A) / 30 m
ECI 1200 115 dB(A) / 30 m
- Omni-directional or directed sound propagation
- Up to 4 customised alarm signals can be programmed.
- Live Public Address and/or pre-recorded text messages
- Extremely high efficiency level dB/W
- Aluminium horns can be configured
- Independent of the mains supply thanks to integrated UPS.
- Local operating unit with an LCD display and membrane keyboard
- Power supply 230V, 50Hz / 110V, 60Hz - optionally via a solar panel
How the system works
- Local triggering/test // quiet test
- Integrated automatic test procedures - BITE (Built In Test Equipment)
- Special solutions for operation in extreme ambient temperatures also available
- Local triggering
- Triggering via remote control
- Triggering via operating terminal RCP
- Quiet test
- Voice announcements
- 19" technology guarantees low maintenance needs and extendibility
- Siren cabinet for inside and outside assembly available
The ECI siren is an inexpensive but top quality alternative if old motor sirens need to be replaced and/or a siren system needs to be realised without complex monitoring options.
There are a number of options and variants available for the assembly of the electronic sirens; we will be happy to draw up a suitable solution for you.
We recommend our ECN sirens for use in complex siren systems that also contain many system component monitoring functions.